Monday, September 15, 2008

A really, really, good, good day...by Lucy Binn Cara Shaw



My Mommy is always making tic-tic noises on this little black thing and now I know it makes stories to tell everybody, so I said this time I want to tell a story!
I had a really, really, good, good day today. I woke up pretty early ( that's what Mommy and Daddy said) and went outside to do what I'm told in the grass...hee hee. It's kinda dark when it's early but that's ok with me. I would stay out longer to play, but my friend Katy Nana doesn't want to stay out, she wants to EAT, and that's good too. Sometimes I get pieces of big dog food in my puppy bites, tastes so good.
Then Daddy went to work in the big yellow monster . I don't like the monsters in the road, they are loud and scary...sometimes I have to go INSIDE of our yellow monster and it goes super fast, but at least Mommy and Daddy and Katy Nana are in it with me.
I played with Hedgie...he looks kinda like me only he squeaks and I can bite him really hard and he doesn't care. After I played I went out again ,then came inside to take a little nap, but not too long, there is so much to do around here.
I heard the cupboard door open. It has some really neat stuff in it. Biscuits...yumm. A towel for when I get wet in the rain (I like to play in the rain).And a ropey kind of thing that I'm not supposed to bite too much, it's called a harness and leash. When Mommy first put it on me it was itchy, I wanted it off! And the ropey thing made me go without asking me first. Then, we went to the road where the monsters go by...it was all so new and scary! But now......I LIKE WALKS! Katy Nana comes with me most of the time and we walk really close to each other. I saw all sorts of things...sticks, leaves, a happy man at his house. We stopped at a neat place with trees and moss and I think it would be nice to live there. But after a little bit we went home and when I got home I was so happy that I ran around in circles really really FAST, nobody could catch me!
Then I ate some more, went out some more slept some more, and played with Katy Nana( she bites me really soft and laughs; I try not to bite her too hard) until Daddy came home and played with me. My Mommy and Daddy even shared some of their food with me and Katy Nana ( it tastes really good, better than my food).
I wanted to keep having fun, but it got dark and I got really really sleepy and had to close my eyes and snuggle with Daddy and Hedgie. Pretty soon it will be morning already and I get to have another fun day.
So that's my story about my really, really, good, good day.

1 comment:

The Creative Nut said...

Love this post! So cute!