Monday, November 10, 2008

Lucy is growing up...





Lucy is nearly 5 months now, and such a sweet, smart little girl. We visited my in-laws in North Carolina last month and our daughter also came...she and Lucy fell in love; it was as if they had already known each other.
Our older sheltie, Katy, will be 12 in January and is now really showing her age. But she and Lucy love each other and play and snuggle just like sisters, it's so sweet to see.
The herding instincts run deep in this one...she has the scissor-legged gait and bounce, and the figure eight pattern when we take walks. She also remembers the route after just one time (we noticed this at my Mom's and it wasn't even Lucy's home!)
I apologize for not writing more often, not much to inspire me right now. But I think when the New Hampshire snow starts to fly and I am housebound more, my creative juices again may flow.

1 comment:

Lian said...

Glad to see some more photos of Lucy, she is gorgeous!